Friday, May 11, 2012

{12 weeks old & stealing my heart}

Oliver is 12 weeks old today!!! He is getting to be such a fun baby. We get all kinds of smiles all day long!! Here he is with his owl buddy today, at 12 weeks old :)

It's crazy how fast he is growing....

He is getting quite the big chin!! LOL. No doctor appt until 4 months, so I don't have all of his stats, but he is a good eater and looks like he is growing and healthy!

We have been doing more hanging out as usual.....

We have tried some tummy time...
It's not his favorite, but he is getting the hang of it :)

We still L-O-V-E our bath-time....


And we have had some great days hanging out with family :)
 Grandma Ellen and Papa are too much fun!

Also, we love our piano floor mat and have a super fun time kicking and talking :P

He is still not too sure about this big guy (ha!!!)....
"Put up your dukes, Gnomey!!"

Oh...and Happy 1st Mother's Day to me! My husband has spoiled me rotten with a beautiful watch and my favorite fancy flip flops. He of course let me pick out my gifts and let me have them early too. He is the BEST and I am one lucky girl!



Happy Mother's Day to all of you xo

-L

3 comments:

  1. aaaw, he is so cute!!! i love the put up your dukes, gnomey! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet sweet boy!!!!! Kiss him from his auntie. RIGHT NOW. Do it. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post, he is really getting bigger (and looks a little like his cousin Noah in the bathtub shot if i'm remembering correctly). He's so handsome - I love those pictures.
    Happy 1st Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete