Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{Hello again.....}

So, I am finally updating the blog. I know, I know, it took me a while, but here I am, finally ready to officially move forward!! I decided that I wanted this blog to encompass more than just what is going on with the starting-a-family adventure. That is interesting and all (sort of!? ha!), but I have been getting in to so much more lately! I have been doing a lot of home decorating, furniture refinishing, and craft projects with my sis, so I wanted to find a way to make this blog an outlet for all of the things that make up my happy, lucky life. Looking back over the last couple of years, I realize that so many tables in my life have turned. I now have an adorable husband, live in a beautiful home (its a rental, but so what, we LOVE it!), and we are working on starting a family (fingers crossed), so with all of that goodness going on, I have given my blog a new name - "Turning Tables"- and I am very excited to start sharing my adventures in designing our everyday life! Please stick with me, as I promise to update regularly with what has been going on in my day to day!

Yay for blogging (finally)!

:)
-lisa

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland my sweet sissy!! I love love love you! Your blog looks beautiful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... it looks beautiful and I love the name! I just came back to "bookmark it" for the future and got lucky to find a new post and all the changes. Looking forward to the updates, cousin :)

    ReplyDelete