Happy Valentine's day everyone!!! Oh, and it's also my Due-Date-Eve!!! Come on baby boy!! Come on out!!
I did some of this this morning after my yummy V-day breakfast....
Come on baby boy!!!!
OK, now for the real post......
One of my favorite people (Cassie) tagged me in this fun game where you answer questions that she created and then create new ones for another set of 11 people to answer.....FUN!
Here are the questions she asked and my answers....
1. If you could meet any person in American history, who would it be and why?
I think I would say Anne Frank. Sounds a little sad, I know, but I am so fascinated by how people felt during that terribly scary time in history. As a young girl, I would love to learn about her experiences and how she felt and to hear it from her mouth. It would break my heart but would be very interesting.
2. What do you consider to be your greatest talent?
Is bargain hunting a talent??! I sure think it is. I would say getting a TON of bang for my buck! I am a shopaholic, so I better be able to seek out good deals!!
3. If you could go back in time and live in any period, decade, era, where would you land?
I would live in "Flapper-land" - the 20's. Speakeasy's and long cigarette thingy's - so glamorous!! ;)
4. If you could have unlimited credit at any store, what store would it be?
Ooh.....TOUGH ONE!!! I have to say 2 - one for clothes/accessories and one for home furniture/decor.
CLOTHING = NORDSTROM!!
HOME = Z GALLERIE
5. What is your most prized possession?
My wedding ring set -- it means so much to me to finally have my sweet husband in my life, and he picked out the rings himself. He really thought about it and wanted me to love them and I really do love them! --
**2nd to that would be my upholstered bed :) hehe - I LOVE that thing so much!!!
6. What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
I love the summer because the beach is one of my BEST friends, but I almost equally love the winter and holiday season. It's so cozy and festive. :)
8. Do you have any bad habits?
It used to be ice crunching...but now, I would say....not flossing my teeth...? That is a bad habit, right? I really should floss.
9. What do you miss most about being a child?
All of the fun extracurricular activities that I got to be a part of -- Swim team, Junior Lifeguards, dance class, Indian Princesses (kinda like Girl Scouts, but way cooler), tennis, basketball, etc. I had such a wonderful childhood!
10. When you go to the zoo, what is the animal you can't leave without seeing? I LOVE the Meerkats...they remind me of my little Sadie, the way they lick themselves and dig around. They are so cute!
11. If you could rename MY blog, what would you name it? Wow....that is a tough one.....um......I'll have to mull this one over a bit longer and get back to you Cass!
xo - L