Friday, December 23, 2011

{Christmas Eve Eve}

The holidays are finally here people!!!! Tonight I will celebrate Channukkah with my in-laws (matzo ball soup and potato latkes = YUM!!) and tomorrow will start the beginning of "Tamale Mania" (also known as Christmas Eve & Christmas Day) with my side of the family. Go here to see the ins-and-outs of making this delectable dish.

This is such a happy time, especially this year!! I am finally 32 weeks (8 months) along with baby Oliver!! The gap is closing in, and I am getting SUPER excited. I can't believe that he will be here -- and a whopping 10 months old -- next year at this time :)!! That puts a giant smile on my face!!

Some of our holiday joy this year.....

Our holiday card.....

(SORRY!!! I didn't get my act together to send a card to some of you far-away-friends (you know who you are!!) - SO sorry!! I'll do better next year (when the picture has a cute smiley baby face on it :) !)

The card holder in action....

(ok, so I never actually got around to hanging it up this year....I suck - lol)

& last but not least, some tamale's waiting to be eaten (by me :) )...

YUM!!!

Happy holidays to you and yours!!! I hope you all stay warm and cozy!! :) xo

-L

2 comments:

  1. YOU make me HAPPY happy sissy!!!! I want to squeeze MY baby Ollie SO SO bad, I almost can't stand it!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry merry christmas! where's my flippin' card? ha ha! totally kidding- i didn't mail any out at all so you are ahead of me! :) i wish you all the best and happiest of holidays and cannot wait to meet oliver in 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete